Thursday, December 8, 2016

Looking Back at Tomorrow: The Video!





Here is a short promotional video for the archives I just put together, which I hope to transition into the opening sequence for a video series I plan to run in conjunction with the archives. I'm still in the process of getting the proper equipment for filming in order, but first, I need YOUR help!

What would you like me to film?

Do you have any specific topics regarding vintage Epcot that you think need more attention?

Are there any facts about EPCOT Center or Disney in general that you would like to know more about?

Comment below or send a message to me on Facebook or Twitter. I know what I would like to write and film, but I want to make sure it's also something that you would want to read as well!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment