Friday, February 12, 2016

To my wonderful readers, THANK YOU!

I just wanted to thank you all for the tremendous response I've received for my last post about Horizons merchandise! From that one post, Looking Back at Tomorrow now has readers in Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Germany, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Slovakia, and Spain! 

In related news, a recent look inside the Looking Back at Tomorrow mailbag revealed this very sweet note from a reader: 

Dear Michelle,

I wanted to just write you a short note complimenting you on your Looking Back at Tomorrow" website.  Horizons was a really special part of Epcot when I was growing up, so it's always nice to see people like yourself keeping its memory alive.

In fact, I did a ranking of the Disney World rides I've experienced on my blog that you might appreciate (and Horizons, of course, is #1.)

All the best to you,
Alex Voltaire
 
Thanks so much, Alex! 

Alex's blog, The Northumbrian Countdown, is as Alex himself puts it, an attempt to chronicle my thoughts and rankings on a number of sundry topics: The Beatles, politics, the 1960s and 1970s, overall nostalgia, Elton John, Disney World, Star Trek, and so on." 
 
I know that many of our readers are interested in a lot of the same topics, so I encourage you all to check it out! You can also take comfort in knowing that he has a lot of nice things to say about Horizons!
 
Thank you again to all of my readers. It really means a lot to hear from all of you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment